Business Breakfast is going to be held at JP Weber office on May, 23. The subject of the event are practical aspects regarding legalization of employment and residence of foreigners in Poland.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Labour market in the past few years – challenges regarding employment of foreigners.
- First meeting – how to asses if a potential employee is allowed to work (legal aspects)?
- In a maze of legal regulations and documents – how to handle with them?
- Final decision – step-by-step process.
- Case analysis – the most common mistakes.
- Changes in the law – how the employers should be prepared?
The host of the meeting and speaker will be Mr. Michał Kacprzyk, Associate at JP Weber, graduate of law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economy of the University of Wrocław and the Faculty of Law at Københavns Universitet in Denmark, where he obtained the titles cand.jur. and LL.M.