According to the recent information a new Call for Proposalsfor EU Funds for R&D projects is to be announced (Measure 1.4 Innovative Economy Operational Programme). The key information are presented below.
Type of project:
- R&D works, focused on their implementation in economic activity (e.g. development / improvement of the products).
- Date: November 2013 r.
Beneficiaries: large entrepreneurs and SME
Value of the project:
- minimum value of the eligible costs – 3 PLN million;
- maximum value of the project (the research part and the implementation part) – 50 EUR million;
- maximum value of the subsidy:
- 10 EUR million – if eligible costs of the industrial research are more than a half of the total eligible costs of the Project
- 7,5 EUR million - in other projects.
Maximum intensity of the support:
- 50% for industrial research (+10% for medium enterprise, +20% for small and micro enterprise);
- 25% for development works (+10% for medium enterprise, +20% for small and micro enterprise).
Duration of the project: maximum until the end of 2015.
Main categories of eligible costs:
- costs of remuneration and non-wage costs of the employees involved in a project;
- costs of lands and buildings, only in scope and period of time related to execution of the project;
- costs of purchase and amortization of R&D equipment and devices;
- costs of purchase of research services, technical knowledge, patents and advisory services and equivalent;
- operational and general costs.
Basic access criteria:
- innovation in at least national scale;
- solution in area of high and middle-high technologies;
- project provides implementation of R&D results in economic activity.
Should you have any questions or doubts please do not hesitate to contact us.