Energy & Infrastructure
The team of Energy and Infrastructure legal practice supports entrepreneurs over the whole course of the investment process: from the moment of planning and financing, to the delivery and settling accounts with regard to the whole project. The area of legal consultancy entails primarily support in delivery of infrastructure and energy related projects, pertaining to both renewable and conventional energy, railway, road, heating, waterworks infrastructure as well as preparing and running undertakings executed following the broadly understood model of public-private partnership and concessions for construction works or services – in the area of both renewable and conventional energy.
JP Weber consultancy includes the following:
- Conducting court proceedings in the area of establishment of transmission easement or removal of transmission networks as well as in cases concerning execution of infrastructure related projects;
- Comprehensive consultancy in concession, power tariff related and other proceedings e.g. involving the President of the Polish Energy Regulatory Office, the Minister of Economy, the Minister of the Environment, etc.;
- Due diligence studies in the area involving correctness of application of the energy law regulations and relevant acts;
- Legal support in development, negotiating and implementation of agreements;
- Legal services for investments based on renewable energy sources;
- Expert and legal opinions in the area of sector regulations stemming from the Polish law and EU laws;
- Consultancy in the area of public-private partnership projects;
- Negotiating, issuing expert opinions and drawing up agreements related to delivery of investment projects (e.g. agreements on consortia, concessions, construction works, general contractorship, including FIDIC contracts, design work, author's supervision as well as investor's supervision, agreements with utility and service providers, subcontractors, etc.);
- Support in administrative proceedings, related to preparation and delivery of construction projects, including the area of environmental protection.