Each case of employing a foreigner is unique in its nature, and the process of obtaining a permit entails negotiating multiple stages.
Immigration 360° is a service that consists in providing interdisciplinary support as regards the employment of foreigners. We aim not only to navigate businesses through that process, but also to provide legal, tax, and strategic support designed to secure favourable working conditions for both the employer and the employee.
As part of our services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- Analyse a foreigner’s status and deliver comprehensive documentation.
- Scrutinise taxation principles and effects, recommend solutions that are best suited, and monitor residency-status change dates.
- Provide support in obtaining work and stay permits by representing clients before the relevant offices.
- Provide comprehensive advisory services in launching a business by devising agreements and opinions.
- Monitor the status of foreigners employed in a company taking into account their residency-status change date.
- Provide full legal support to a business entity which already has foreigners in their employ.
- Conduct training as regards the optimalisation of immigration and business processes within a company.