The Polish retail sector, despite the considerable competitiveness, is in a good shape and becoming increasingly modern thanks to implementation of new technologies. Online trade is rapidly growing and more and more retailers are expanding their distribution channels into e-commerce. Furthermore, the market sees a tendency to invest in staff qualifications. Enterprises operating on such a demanding market need appropriate support and care of well qualified professionals.
The JP Weber team provides entrepreneurs hailing from the retail sector with ongoing services in the area of legal, tax and accounts consultancy. Our experience in doing business with Clients operating in this sector allows us to deliver services tailored to the Client’s needs and their scale of operation. Both big and smaller enterprises use our services. Thanks to our support, retailers can fully focus on their business operation.
We offer the following services to entities operating in the retail sector:
- Ongoing accounts, HR and payroll-related consultancy
- Consultancy in the area of drawing up financial statements in compliance with IFRS
- Accounts audits and reports for executives
- Ongoing operational consultancy (improvement of effectiveness, streamlining business processes, operational restructuring, cost optimisation)
- Consultancy in the area of valuation of companies as well as determining and building their value
- Comprehensive support in M&A transactions
- Comprehensive legal services in the area of labour law and contract law
- representing the Client by a tax advisor or attorney at law in dealings with tax offices or other Polish public administration bodies
- Optimisation of the Client’s day-to-day and investment-related operations in tax and legal tax terms
- Comprehensive support by specialists with regard to staff hiring and employee tenure processes, enabling optimisation of activities between internal HR departments and the entity responsible for pay settlements and HR administration.
- Support and consultancy in implementation of remuneration systems in mind with optimal solutions for employers and employees within the framework of the legal regulations in force.
- Representing Clients at every stage of court and administrative proceedings