Legal security of one's business operation, including ensuring conformity of conduct has a crucial significance to capital market entities. Thanks to many years' experience in work involving financial supervision, our advisors will provide you with effective support in the following areas:
- Conformity o financial institutions' operation with the EU regulations (MIFiD, CRD, counteracting money laundering);
- Financial transactions, including consolidation loans, short-term loans;
- Securities law: development of issue prospectuses, regulatory matters and obtaining required permits;
- Representing the Client before financial supervision bodies;
- Legal assistance in implementing managerial stock option programs;
- Admission of new shares to stock exchange trading, consultancy in other financial operations on regulated markets, domestically and abroad;
- Support for stock companies in the area of obligations and entitlements;
- Consultancy for issuers and brokerage houses;
- Consultancy for trust fund managements and other financial institutions;
- legal services in the area of structured financing (securitization, corporate debt capital markets, asset finance).
Experience gained by our lawyers in the area of the capital market enables us to provide consultancy services orientated towards our Client's goals and catering for their individual expectations.