JP Weber actively supports its Clients in building company value through legal security at all stages of a company's development attained by providing ongoing legal service as well as running complex restructuring processes.
Thanks to close co-operation with the Client, our lawyers can identify and analyse all significant internal and external factors with regard to the Client's business operation, which makes it possible to find the best solution both in legal and economic terms.
The Company Law practice offers the following services:
- Optimisation of legal solutions while setting up companies;
- Legal support in organisation of domestic and international companies' structures: Societas Europea (European Company);
- Setting up companies, subsidiaries, dealerships, foundations and associations;
- Design and changes in the area of corporate governance and compliance in companies;
- Implementation of the idea of peaceful co-operation between stakeholders, shareholders and company executives;
- Share sales/purchase transactions within a company;
- Agreements of co-operation between affiliated companies, including holding company agreements;
- Organising the process of holding assemblies and company executive bodies' meetings;
- Transforming and restructuring companies, including merging entities or sectioning them off;
- Issues relating to running the company's day-to-day business operations, responsibilities and risk analyses for executives;
- Consultancy in making use of rights arising from shares, stocks and securities;
- Restructuring the company for the needs of VC/PE funds and buyout, IPO and trust funds.
If you are looking for optimal solutions for your projects in the area of company law, our lawyers' team will help you attain the best results.