Participation in economic trade entails compliance with numerous formalities, where drawing up and concluding agreements plays a significant role.
JP Weber offers comprehensive legal consultancy in all matters related to concluding, performing and terminating agreements, most notably:
- Support in negotiations and developing optimal meeting strategies;
- Development of legal frameworks for co-operation between the company and its business partners;
- Services with regard to sales agreements, contracts for specific work as well as various types of lease agreements;
- Consultancy in the area of trade agreements (with regard to e.g. franchises, logistics, management agreements and joint-venture agreements);
- Comprehensive legal action projects entailing securing business interests as well as parties' personal and property rights, including patent and copyright;
- Consultancy in the area or international agreements, including the applicable law and jurisdiction;
- Support in the area of enforcing rights arising from agreements;
- Restructuring and adjustment of agreements in compliance with the provisions of the economic law as well as the EU law.