JP Weber offers comprehensive services in the area of bankruptcy and recovery proceedings both for debtors and creditors. What makes us stand out from many law firms offering such services is a possibility we provide of a comprehensive assessment of the enterprise's financial and legal situation, accurate assessment of existing risks and delivery of tailor-made, most favourable solutions to our Clients.
Consultancy in the area of insolvency and rehabilitation law entails in particular:
- Analysis of the enterprise's financial and legal situation, assessment of insolvency as well as assessment with regard to evidence of board members' liability;
- Developing action scenarios entailing both bankruptcy, recovery and reorganisation procedures as well as assessment of risks related to particular scenarios;
- Representing the Client at every stage of the bankruptcy and recovery proceedings; in particular, drawing up bankruptcy petitions, consultancy in development and implementation of settlement proposals, drawing up letters and other documents for the proceeding's needs;
- Co-ordinating actions and representing the Client before institutional bodies involved in the proceedings, i.e. insolvency administrators, receivers, courts and creditors;
- Representing the Client in cross-border bankruptcy proceedings;
- Consultancy for the benefit of board members in the area of obligations and responsibility in the event of the company's insolvency; representing board members in all court proceedings with regard to their liability before creditors;
- Representing creditors in bankruptcy and recovery proceedings;
- Submission of claims; participation in creditors' councils;
- Consultancy in transactions with the bankrupt entity including purchase of assets or organised parts of the bankrupt's enterprise.