Public procurement law is characterised by considerable formalism and complexity of procedures, which often prevent entrepreneurs from successful tendering for orders.
JP Weber supports entrepreneurs in the area of correct application of the public procurement law institutions in the whole course of proceedings with regard to winning an order. The public procurement law practice offers support in the following areas:
Legal consultancy concerning public orders, domestic and EU based
- Risk analysis and support in audit in relation to tender procedures, including court proceedings;
- Support in tendering for orders and developing draft documentation stipulated in the Specification of Essential Terms of Contract;
- Drawing up consortium agreements, including limitation of consortium partners' liability and risk;
- Comprehensive and flexible legal models for making use of foreign approvals and licenses;
- Representing the Client before institutions and courts in the course of public procurement proceedings;
- Support in negotiations within the framework of competitive dialogue;
- Obtaining access to competitive offers and their ratings;
- Legal assistance in ordering procedures conducted by entities not obligated to apply the provisions of the Act of Public Procurement.