Local Debt Financing
Debt financing, i.e. using external sources of financing, is a standard way of implementing investment plans or increasing sales potential, as well as development of a company by means of the leverage.
Since we know the Polish bank market very well, we help to find an optimal partner that will provide capital. We are familiar with documentation standards and we regularly track the tendencies of all banks in terms of business financing, which significantly reduces the process of fund acquisition.
We have implemented a number of investment projects, both for foreign and Polish entities, during which we successfully acquired debt financing for undertakings of our Clients.
We provide the following services with respect to local debt financing:
- Development of the structure of (working and investment) capital requirement;
- Preparation of business plans, forecasting of financial and operational results of projects and investments (in the case of investment undertakings);
- Development of a financing model based on a variety of scenarios depending on the term of loan and collaterals;
- Identification of potential sources of financing and initial assessment of financing possibilities;
- Preparation of suitable documentation, in accordance with requirements of a given financial institution;
- On-going advisory services in every stage of project implementation;
- Verification of conditions and loan agreements, provision of support in fulfilment of additional requirements;
- Conducting negotiations with financial institutions and support in signing contracts.