If you are a student or a graduate
Development, respect, and involvement
- It is not the years of professional experience that matter to us, but rather your personality and problem-solving approach. Joining our team would give you the opportunity to discover the entrepreneurial gene within yourself and to learn business management from those with similar DNA.
- Team leaders are, on one hand, expected to share their knowledge and experience with you, and on the other, to carefully listen to your own ideas. We assume that there is a lot we could learn from you too!
- We know that you want to prove yourself “in the field”, and that is why we’d provide you with the opportunity to work with customers on interesting, international projects which can be executed owing to the network of contacts around the globe. We do not want to put your talent on ice!
- We understand that you like to know where you are heading. That is why we’d clearly devise your career path, paved with ambitious goals, which we would support you in achieving.
- It is obvious that you are interested in improving your formal qualifications and to achieve that, you can count on our subsidies to such applications as ACCA, CFA, and other specialised training.
- We are task-oriented. We are focussed on the effects, not punching out at 5p.m. Would you prefer to work from home and drop by the office only from time to time? No problem.
- We value personal relations and, therefore, we take every opportunity to integrate our teams and enable them to create shared memories.
Sounds interesting? Drop us a line!
If you are an experienced professional
Entrepreneurship, initiative, and trust
- Do you feel as though you cannot fully capitalise upon your potential at your current workplace? At JP Weber, we highly value people with the entrepreneurial gene. We want to provide you with the sufficient space to freely execute your goals and, at the same time, give you the opportunity to be part of the development and results of the entire company.
- At JP Weber, you’d work side by side with leaders from other business lines who willingly share their knowledge, experience, and contacts with you. You would gain access to all of our human capital, our recurring customer base, our experience in the form of historical projects, along with a network of close contacts all over the world.
- Additionally, you’d have our full support and IT tools at your disposal as well as our communications, marketing, and HR teams which will help you to efficiently promote your expertise and develop your business.
- All business and financial goals, as well as result-based remuneration, are jointly agreed upon. Then, we’d simply allow you to act according to your own rules, thus supporting our company culture based on mutual trust and responsibility. You’d know what we expect, and you’d know what to do.
- The same applies to the career path. You’ll know exactly where you are heading and when you want to get there while fully developing your potential along the way.
Sounds like a wise step forward? Do contact us if so!
HR & Administration SupervisorClick here to go to the page