Each transaction is specific and therefore requires an individual approach and strategy, and the success thereof is dependent upon the meticulous preparation of the process and knowledgeable and apt conduct thereof.
At JP Weber, we focus on providing services at every stage of a transaction, starting from pre-transactional activities through the transaction structurisation, to post-transactional support. Thanks to our interdisciplinary approach of combining both the knowledge and experience of our advisors and their diverse areas of expertise, we are able to secure your project at every level, thus achieving the highest added value once the transaction is finalised.
As part of our Transaction Advisory Services the following support is offered, in that we:
- Identify, analyse, and evaluate synergy potentials.
- Deliver financial reports as regards carve-out transactions.
- Analyse forecasts and business plans, and support buyers in the financial modelling of an acquisition target.
- Determine the transaction structure from a legal, tax, and business vantage point and coordinate the process.
- Provide comprehensive support in preparing transaction documentation such as: term-sheets, TSAs (Transition Services Agreements), APAs (Asset Purchase Agreements), SPAs (Share Purchase Agreements), from a business as well as legal and tax perspective.
- Draw up pricing formulas and earn-out models.
- Provide support as regards management accounting.