IT is one of the fastest developing sectors, and its dynamic growth forces businesses to undergo continuous transformation and adapt to an increasingly regulated legal and tax environment.
As part of Smart Tech – an interdisciplinary team that combines competences of such areas as: transaction, legal, tax, and finance advisory services, we provide support to the IT sector in a broad sense. As a member of the IT, Software & Internet Group operating within M&A Worldwide, we implement solutions based on the best international practices.
If your business operates in the IT sector, we offer the following support, in that we:
- Advise as regards financing by banks and other debt-capital providers.
- Perform overviews of strategic options, devise business plans, and assist in forecast modelling.
- Draw up management reports along with analytics.
- Implement tax reliefs for businesses and IT employees, and correspondingly account for them.
- Provide tax advisory services as regards ongoing business operation.
- Provide accounting and payroll services as well as individualised management reporting.
- Ensure intellectual property protection, the protection of business secrets, and the efficient transfer of knowledge.
- Support ongoing tax services on labour law, companies law, and B2B relations.
- Analyse client needs as regards personal data protection, implement suitable procedures, and deliver any relevant documentation.
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions on the buyer and seller’s side including MBOs or LBOs.
- Assist in raising equity capital in collaboration with private equity funds.