Transport and Logistics are characterised by more intensive regulatory activity of domestic, EU, and international legislators, which will have a great effect on changes on the market itself.
Transport and Logistics are sectors that are strictly correlated, and which create a number of challenges and opportunities. At JP Weber, we help you face the challenges and tap into the opportunities that arise.
If your business operates in the Transport and Logistics sector, we offer the following support, in that we:
- Devise agreements, terms and conditions, and regulations for rendering services taking into account the various branches of transportation.
- Develop dedicated legal models and agreement templates as regards logistics and distribution along with collaboration procedures.
- Advise and represent clients in disputes and processes related to the rendering of transportation, forwarding, and logistics services.
- Provide advisory services on M&A transactions on both the buyer and seller’s side.
- Assist in finding potential financial partners and investors as part of local and international expansion.
- Provide comprehensive support on restructuring processes.
- Provide ongoing legal, tax, accounting, HR, and payroll advisory services and ensure that tax accounting and bookkeeping is conducted in an accurate manner.