Finance and accounting are rudiments of a number of ventures implemented within a company which require viable processes and specialised knowledge.
We will assist you in navigating the continually changing regulations and legal provisions related to bookkeeping and reporting by providing comprehensive financial, accounting, HR, and payroll services to your company.
Finance and Accounting Advisory Services
- Provide support to internal accounting departments as an advisory company.
- Provide the supervision of an internal team of accountants via a Chief Accountant.
- Provide support in devising financial statements.
- Recommend solutions as regards internal accounting processes.
- Perform an overview of up-to-date accounting periods with a view to verifying compliance with regulations and good practices.
- Conduct individualised economic analyses of a business and deliver individual reports tailored to client needs (Management reporting).
Financial and Accounting Services
- Provide bookkeeping services in compliance with Polish regulations and IFRS.
- Deliver declarations, tax information, and other obligatory reports.
- Conduct periodical analyses as required for an enterprise's economic characteristics, analyses of financial liquidity, and deliver trial balance.
- Devise financial reports pursuant to Polish regulations and IFRS as well as in accordance with MSSF requirements on the basis of financial reports in line with Polish Accounting Standards.
- Provide advisory services and representation in the event of a tax or social-security inspection.
HR and Payroll Services
- Provide comprehensive services as regards keeping HR and payroll records.
- Calculate remuneration pursuant to the current provisions of the law taking into account a company’s remuneration regulations.
- Devise declarations and settlements of accounts with public administrative bodies.
- Deliver relevant documentation and certificates.
- Draw up reports and analyses as regards the settlement of accounts.