Technology consulting enables companies to effectively build competitive advantages through the development of new technologies and digital transformation.
We are in the middle of the fourth industrial revolution, which enables the pervasive connectivity of people, machines and data in real time. Through robotisation, automation and the use of artificial intelligence, companies can build new business models, reduce costs or increase the quality of their services. At JP Weber, we help you use technology to achieve your business goals.
As part of our technology advisory services services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- advise on technology selection, implementation and optimisation processes;
- build IT strategy and support in its implementation in the organisation;
- analyse the maturity of IT processes, portfolios and identify technology debt;
- identify external technology trends and best practices;
- implement new digital tools and manage IT projects;
- support IT teams and external suppliers in project and change management;
- conduct business analysis, elicitation and requirements management;
- advise on new technologies, robotisation, process automation, application of artificial intelligence and Industry 4.0.