Studying market trends and customer preferences allows companies to make informed business decisions and effective marketing and sales strategies.
Market analysis is the basis for informed business action. Customers expect immediate satisfaction of their needs, fast delivery and high quality products. At JP Weber, we help companies to understand their customers' expectations and their position in the market in relation to the competition. We identify market trends and enable an accurate definition and segmentation of the micro environment.
As part of our market and marketing research services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- carry out quantitative (CATI, CAWI) and qualitative research (IDI, FGI);
- carry out sectoral analyses - defining the market, assessing size, growth dynamics, key growth drivers and competition;
- help identify target groups by analysing customer behaviour, needs and expectations;
- carry out customer and employee satisfaction surveys and mystery shopper tests;
- conduct micro-economic analyses, biometric research (eye tracking, face tracking), research into organisational culture and its impact on the performance of the organisation;
- advise on brand building, product positioning, marketing and sales strategies based on our research.