Safeguarding transparent rules for work organisation allows for efficient management and a suitable atmosphere for business functioning.
Our experts will present you with solutions on any labour law-related issues with regard to running a business in Poland; current Polish and international legal provisions as well as business aspects of employment will be addressed.
As part of our services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- Provide comprehensive advisory services in terms of individual and collective labour law at every stage of employment, and employee disputes.
- Advise on the commencement, termination, and changes of employment.
- Adapt any conditions arising from labour law to business objectives.
- Prepare relevant documentation as regards remuneration, work time, no-competition, or work organisation.
- Represent clients in disputes arising from work relations.
- Provide support in group lay-offs and restructuring, and devise strategies for withdrawal from investment.