Operational and technological due diligence allows investors to gain a thorough understanding and assessment of a company's ability to generate value, as well as identifying potential risks and opportunities associated with an investment.
Many mergers and acquisitions fail due to challenges in the operational and technological sphere after the transaction. JP Weber supports with a detailed analysis of the target company. This includes an analysis of operational efficiency, technology audit, IT strategy, risk management analysis, potential costs, savings and opportunities associated with the investment.
As part of our operational and technological Due Diligence services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- carry out pre-transaction operational and technological analysis;
- advise on the assessment of strategy, operations, technology, resources and operational risks;
- analyse cost structure and opportunities for synergies;
- identify technology debt, assess IT maturity status;
- analyse compliance with regulations, industry standards;
- support in negotiations and transaction decisions based on due diligence results.