Company law is an area that stipulates the principles of the functioning of commercial companies, civil law partnerships, and partnerships.
The implementation of the said principles requires balance between legal obligations and business strategies. Our experts identify and analyse any significant internal and external factors related to the operation of a business, hence are able to find the best solution from both legal and business perspectives.
As part of our company law services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- Optimise legal solutions related to ongoing business activities.
- Draw up internal company regulations as well as analyse and advise as regards existing documentation.
- Provide legal support in terms of cooperation between shareholders/stockholders and managing persons in companies and between affiliated companies.
- Conduct share/stock purchase transactions within a company.
- Organise meetings and assemblies of company executive bodies.
- Analyse scopes of responsibilities and asses the risk of persons managing companies.
- Advise as regards reaping the benefits from the rights inherent to having shares, stocks, or securities.
- Provide comprehensive legal support taking into account any commercial law provisions.