Proper compliance refers to the implementation of a company’s strategic goals in line with legal regulations, standards, and good practices.
Our team of attorneys will help you to identify and manage any types of legal and regulatory risks thus safeguarding the implementation of your business objectives along with the smooth and comfortable running of your business.
As part of our services, the following support is offered, in that we:
- Advise on the combatting of the financing of terrorism, and anti-money laundering issues.
- Identify and evaluate compliance risks.
- Implement compliance programs tailored to individual needs (CMS – the compliance management system).
- Provide support to our clients within the framework of Compliance Officer service – outsourcing.
- Perform audits and updates of existing internal procedures and agreements as well as devise internal documentation.
- Verify agreements, model agreements, and individual clauses to ensure compliance with new legal provisions.
- Develop and conduct training sessions tailored to client’s individual needs.